Colombia players first pulled on their national team uniform in 1938 for a game against Mexico. Inspired by traditional dress from further back in the country's rich history, this men's Colombia soccer jersey is a version of the away shirt Los Cafeteros' current stars wear. Featuring a slightly looser cut and sweat-wicking fabric for fan comfort, it displays a Colombia crest on the chest. The words "Unidos por un Pais" are displayed below the back of its ribbed V-neck collar. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimize their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions. Celebrate the summer of soccer with this Colombia World Cup Jersey!
Want to stand out from the rest of the crowd? Want to represent your favorite player? Our customization experts got you covered! Simply select the player you'd like to add from the dropdown menu above and we'll apply an official name & number customization (the one that they wear during games) to the back of the jersey before shipping!
- Replica fit is made for fans and gives you room to move in the shoulders and body
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest
- Heat-transfer "Unidos por un Pais" graphic below back collar
- 3-Stripes on shoulders; adidas Badge of Sport on chest
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- Ribbed V-neck with tipping detail; Back neck tape
- Woven Colombia crest on chest
- 100% recycled polyester tricot