In the 1990s, Colombia's daring brand of attacking soccer captivated the watching world. The jersey the team wore to the knockout stages of the sport's premier tournament in 1990 has since become a potent symbol of that thrilling era. Featuring a fresh take on that shirt's iconic design, this men's soccer jersey is a replica of the home shirt Colombia's current stars wear. It has a looser fit and sweat-wicking Climalite for fan comfort and displays a woven team badge. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimize their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition.
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest.
- Ribbed crewneck with tipping detail; Back neck tape.
- Woven Colombia crest on chest.
- Heat-transfer "Unidos por un Pais" below back neck.
- 3-Stripes on shoulders; Woven adidas Badge of Sport on chest.
- Replica fit is made for fans and gives you room to move in the shoulders and body.
- 100% recycled polyester.