The 2018 tournament in Russia is Switzerland's fourth straight World Cup, after making it to the round of 16 in 2014. For the group stage, Switzerland is joined in Group E with Serbia, Costa Rica, and favorites Brazil.
- Cheer La Nati in official team gear.
- The away jersey is white with accent color red on the collar and logos.
- Faint sublimated stripes made up of microdots are on the front panel.
- Embroidered team and PUMA logos.
- "Suisse" is printed on the upper back.
- Made with PUMA DryCELL technology for moisture control.
- 100% Polyester.